About Me

 About Me Blog

My name is Barret Brundage, I am from Atlanta, Georgia. My current home is in Portland, Oregon.

I'm working towards a Business Admin degree, with a future minor in accounting. I'd like the idea to work in the business force of a company. I have the abroad idea in mind, hopefully to expand my knowledge in world business.

I have a bunch of hobbies I'm interested in, I love attaining new skills to carry throughout my life. One of my favorites was to be out in nature cliff jumping and swimming. That adrenaline rush gets me every time. That feeling of pre-jump to mid-air is beyond my mind. I've been jumps and stunts like this since I was a child, although they didn't;t seem dangerous to me at the the time, they now get to me sometimes before I jump. As I'm getting older I'm starting to stray away from the dangerous activities I used to perform.

Image result for cliff jumpimg

Lastly, I have taken a communications class before. It was Comm 111, my thoughts at first was this stuff would come easy, knowing I was a relatively social person, but boy was I wrong. Getting up in front of a small class was definitely frightening. My most common fear was feeling the pressure of not being prepared well enough.

Image result for big audience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knapp's Relation Model

Social Media and it's Impacts

Digital Arguments